Building a Chassis for Growth Through Affiliations
PYA Consulting Senior Manager Michael Ramey will co-present “Building a Chassis for Growth Through Affiliations” with Jason Cole, CPA, Esq., Shareholder at Devine Millimet & Branch, PA for the American Health Lawyers Association: Health Care Transactions Program.
The presentation will:
- Provide examples of affiliation structures which preserve a level of autonomy while efficiently delivering higher quality healthcare services to patient populations.
- Examine how affiliation models with tertiary acute care providers can benefit rural and/or smaller healthcare providers.
- Provide an overview of legal structures equipped for growth (e.g., “hub and spoke” or “string of pearl” affiliations), allowing for the efficient creation of health systems.
- Elaborate on key provisions within an affiliation agreement to position for growth and scalability.
- Discuss the regulatory approval process and governmental oversight, both for the initial and follow-on transactions.
- Identify benefits and efficiencies to be gained through effective integration of affiliating providers.
The Program takes place April 26-28, 2017, in Nashville, TN.
If you would like more information about hospital and other healthcare entity affiliations, or would like to request a speaker on this topic for your organization or event, contact one of our executives below at PYA, (800) 270-9629.