We understand you may connect with Us in a variety of ways, including through our website www.pyapc.com (Website), mobile applications of our Website, online registration to our events and seminars, or similar on-line activities related to PYA’s professional services. In those interactions, We understand you may provide Information that identifies you personally in an effort to inquire about or retain services.
PYA’S PRACTICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
PYA is a professional services firm with specialized expertise in healthcare consulting and certified public accounting. We host a Website to explain the services We provide and to provide an avenue for you to contact PYA to inquire about our services. In your interactions with our Website, usage information is collected for analytics purposes while the remainder of Information received is through inquiries from consumers interested in our services. Regardless of the Information received, PYA will not sell your Information for any reason.
A. Collection and Use of Information
We use the Information that you provide or We collect in order to conduct our business. Generally, We use such Information to:
- Provide you with services and information that you request;
- Administer the Website;
- Secure the Website and enhance its features;
- Respond to inquiries or requests from you;
- Provide you with requested newsletters, webinar registrations, and/or marketing materials regarding our services;
- To exercise our legal rights and obligations; and/or
- For our business operations.
Voluntary Submission of Information:
Once you have accessed our Website, you may voluntarily provide your Information to PYA. For example, when you subscribe to PYA Insights to receive newsletters and/or webinars, you voluntarily provide Information to PYA so that we can fulfill your request. As a result, PYA collects individually identifiable information provided by you through the Website, such as name, postal address, and email address. PYA uses that Information to respond to your inquiry or fulfill your specific requests, such as pricing quotes, scheduling a consultation, opting into receiving our newsletters, registering for a seminar, and receiving promotional material.
Automatic Collection of Information:
When you visit our Website, We automatically collect de-identified information such as device, IP, location, and usage data. Usage data is collected by using cookies or tracking technology. We also receive device and usage data about you from analytics providers such as Google Analytics. This information alone will not individually identify you.
The purpose of collecting this de-identified information is to compile aggregate data for analysis of the use and operation of our Website. Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Website, and understanding how visitors use the Website. Cookies can also help customize the Website for visitors.
Information that individually identifies you is not collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided individually identifiable information, cookies may tie its information to that individually identifiable information. A cookie is a small data file sent from a website and stored on your device to identify your device in the future and allow for an enhanced personalized user experience. There may be other tracking technologies now and later devised and used by Us in connection with the Website.
Although information in the aggregate does not reveal the identity of individuals, We use such information to describe the habits, usage patterns, and/or demographics of users as a group, and to understand the needs of individuals using the Website. Aggregate and anonymized cookie and tracking information may be shared with third party vendors for the purpose of website traffic analysis.
Third Party Sites:
Uses of Information in the Last 12 Months:
Specifically, the categories of Information used in the Last 12 months are:
|Identifiers such as name, mailing addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, contact information
|Records of any services you obtain from Us, consumer information voluntarily submitted to Us in a Website inquiry for services
|Information systems, and information such as your browsing history, devices, IP addresses of the devices connecting to PYA information systems, devices, accounts, and networks
|Information related to your preferences for services, including what newsletters you sign up to receive
PYA Does Not Market its Services nor Provide Services to Children:
Retention of Information:
We retain Information for the length of time needed to fulfill the purposes for collection unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law. In some cases, We may be required to continue to maintain your Information to comply with our legal obligations or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
B. Disclosure of Information
PYA will not sell your Information. PYA will not disclose your Information to third party advertisers or for profiling for future advertising. We have not shared with or sold any categories of your Information to third parties in the last twelve (12) months.
When PYA discloses Information to third parties, it is in an effort to provide you the services you requested and in the operation of our business. For example, PYA discloses Information in order to:
- Comply with Laws: We may share Information with governmental agencies to demonstrate compliance with the law as well as other companies assisting Us in that endeavor. We may do so when permitted or required by law.
- Register Attendees for Seminars and Events: We periodically post or provide you with opportunities to attend programs and events that are co-sponsored by PYA and other organizations, such as state or local hospital associations. Should you choose to register electronically for any of these events, We will share the attendee list with sponsors and hospital associations.
- Operate our Business: We use professional providers and advisors to support our business functions and systems so that We may deliver services to you.
We may disclose Information to our successors, if to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets, to the extent and in the way as prescribed by applicable law.
Information may also be disclosed if We believe, in good faith, disclosure is appropriate or necessary to:
- Take precautions against liability;
- Protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activities;
- Investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Website; and/or
- Protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
C. Protection of Your Information
The security of your Information is important to Us. We employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access or use of your Information. However, We cannot guarantee that criminals or others acting unlawfully will not succeed in efforts to undermine our security measures. You should note that no transfer of data over the internet is completely secure. While We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Information on our systems, when the Information is transferred over the internet, it may be accessed and used by unauthorized third parties. PYA has no control over the performance, reliability, availability, or security of the internet and does not warrant that any Information transfer via the internet or any communication through the internet is secure. PYA shall not be liable for any disclosure, unauthorized use, loss, damage, expense, harm, or inconvenience resulting from the loss, delay, interception, corruption, intervention, misuse, or alteration of any Information due to any reason beyond PYA’s reasonable control.
YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
This section applies to individuals covered by an applicable state law that establishes certain rights regarding the privacy of individually identifiable information.
- You may request to know:
- The Information that PYA has collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your Information; and
- Business purpose to disclose Information to third parties and the categories of third parties with whom PYA discloses your Information.
PYA may deny your request to search for certain Information under certain circumstances (e.g., where PYA retains Information solely for legal and compliance purposes and satisfies other statutory exemptions).
- You have the right under certain circumstances to receive specific pieces of your Information in a format that is understandable, and to the extent technically feasible, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format that allows you to transmit the Information to another entity.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate Information.
- You have the right to request deletion of Information under certain circumstances. For example, We may not be required to delete Information if We need to retain it to comply with a legal obligation or where Information is stored on an archived or backup system (in which case your request may be delayed until such time (if any) as the Information is restored to an active system).
- You have the right to know what Information is sold or shared to third parties, and to whom and to opt out of sale or sharing (as noted above, We do not sell or share your Information).
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory or retaliatory treatment for the exercise of any of these rights. We will not discriminate against you or retaliate against you because you have exercised your rights.
How To Exercise Your Rights:
- Submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
One Cherokee Mills
2220 Sutherland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37919
- In the request to PYA, please identify the specific request made. For example, if you wish for PYA to delete your Information, please explain in writing that you are requesting the deletion of Information on file with PYA and submit the written request by mail or email.
- PYA will verify the identity of the requestor is the same as the identity of the consumer of the Information. If We cannot verify consumer’s identity, then PYA may deny your request for legal and compliance purposes.
PYA will use reasonable methods for verifying that the person making a request regarding Information is the individual about whom PYA has collected Information. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If We require more time, We will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing which will be no longer than the time permitted by your state law. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. If you do not provide how you would like to receive the response, We will correspond in the same manner you made the request. The response We provide will also explain the reasons We cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
- PYA may also deny your requests, including but not limited to requests to delete your Information, if such Information is necessary for Us or our service providers to:
- Comply with a legal or ethical obligation;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that Information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Our Commitment to Honoring Your Rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
One Cherokee Mills
2220 Sutherland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37919
By Email: email@example.com