Comprehensive and objective transaction/affiliation tactics are required as healthcare organizations seek to achieve strategic goals. Providers need to thoughtfully assess whether options of independence, sales, mergers and acquisitions or other affiliations will help achieve sustainability and enhance their abilities to fulfill their mission.
- Strategy. PYA helps develop the right M&A approach based on the strategic goals of the organization. This approach considers the needs of the community, the market environment of the organization, and the viability of potential targets. Our experienced and objective business advisors will guide your organization through the transaction process so your board of directors fulfills its duty of care.
- Due diligence. A key activity in any affiliation, merger or acquisition is due diligence. The benefits of a focused and thorough due diligence effort is vital in helping organizations understand the assets and liabilities of the target. PYA uses a cross-functional team of audit, tax, valuation, clinical coding, human resource, operational, and finance professionals to conduct thorough due diligence of the target.
- Transaction integration. Effectively integrating cultures, operations, and processes involved in a merger or acquisition is key to a successful transaction. Our team looks beyond the transaction, helping clients develop a plan to obtain the desired long-term value from a merger or acquisition.
- Carve-outs and divestures. PYA helps organizations through every step of the divesture process, from conception through separation, and executes the separation or carve-out of business units or subsidiaries.
- Joint ventures and alliances. PYA’s experienced M&A transaction team helps organizations identify, craft, and implement value-added alignments that contribute to high performance. Our approach addresses critical financial, legal, and administrative considerations for all potential relationships.
PYA’s M&A and Transaction Services’ team partners with clients to develop solutions that create the greatest value from transactions. PYA leverages over 30 years of healthcare industry experience and a dedicated transaction team of professionals to provide expertise throughout the full cycle of your transaction. Our clients benefit from objective business advisors focused on efficient delivery of results.