It’s been nearly two years since regulations issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services requiring hospitals to post their charges became effective. Now there are significant opportunities for hospitals to use this data to improve their payer contracting strategies. During this webinar, PYA’s Martie Ross, Kathy Reep, and Jason Hardin addressed:
- Summary of regulatory requirements
- Latest data on hospital compliance
- Mounting attacks on hospital prices
- Comparison of hospital prices on key services – locally, regionally, and nationally
- Comparison of hospital negotiated rates by payer
- How to leverage price transparency data in payer negotiations
This complimentary webinar took place November 1, 2022.
This webinar is part of PYA’s twice-monthly “Healthcare Regulatory Roundup” series in which experts from across the firm provide practical insights on the latest regulatory developments.
If you would like assistance with price transparency issues, or any matter involving compliance, valuation, or strategy and transactions, one of our executive contacts would be happy to assist. You may email them below, or call (800) 270-9629.