As the saying goes, “There’s no such thing as a free lunch.” Those receiving Provider Relief Fund payments need to understand how the process works, what documentation needs to be submitted, and how to protect against future enforcement actions.
PYA presented a complimentary webinar that addressed some of the issues that providers are facing when it comes to reporting requirements. PYA Principals Lori Foley and Martie Ross were joined by Dan Huffman, Director of Financial Strategy and Revenue Innovation at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, GA.
“COVID-19 Provider Relief Fund Payments—Filling in the Gaps” covered:
- Rounds I and II General Distributions
- Understanding Department of Health and Human Services Payment Calculations
- Completing the Application and Attestation Processes
- Compiling and Submitting Required Documentation
- Accounting for Mergers, Acquisitions, and other TIN Changes
- Managing Documentation and Compliance
- COVID-19 Hot-Spot Distributions
- Rural Provider Distributions
- Reimbursement for Uninsured Patients
The webinar took place Monday, May 11, 2020, at 11 a.m. EDT.
If you would like additional information about Provider Relief Fund payments or additional COVID-19 guidance, visit PYA’s COVID-19 hub, or contact a PYA executive below at (800) 270-9629.