PYA was pleased to present the second annual Summer CPE Symposium on June 22 & 23, 2023. During two complimentary half-day virtual sessions, PYA’s team of thought leaders and guest speakers offered in-depth and timely information focused on a variety of trending healthcare financial and compliance topics.
Our healthcare industry is in a constant state of change. Each year, its providers, administrators, and consumers are challenged with new regulations, new technologies, transforming points of access, and higher costs. The first session of our Summer Symposium, “State of the Healthcare Industry – Panel Discussion,” featured a discussion of many of these challenges from various viewpoints – advisor for the industry, legal counsel for the industry, health system compliance officer, and hospital association leader and advocate for hospitals.
- PYA Managing Principal of Consulting Services David McMillan
- Jones Day Partner Ann Hollenbeck
- Oklahoma Hospital Association President & CEO Rich Rasmussen
- AdventHealth Division Corporate Responsibility Officer Matthew Vogelien
Our panel of healthcare experts covered the following topics:
- End of the PHE – Biggest Pains, Biggest Wins
- Price Transparency – Boom or Bust?
- AI Will Overhaul Healthcare – Fact or Fiction?
- Industry Consolidation
Additional information related to our discussion on AI, provided by Matthew Vogelien: Trustworthy Augmented Intelligence in Health Care | SpringerLink
If you would like additional guidance in these areas or with any matter related to strategy and transactions, compliance, or valuation, one of our executive contacts would be happy to assist. You may email them below, or call (800) 270-9629.