PYA Managing Principal Martie Ross and Senior Manager Kathy Reep presented a 45-minute webinar providing a rundown of the recently published FY2022 Medicare Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) Proposed Rule.
Martie and Kathy covered key provisions such as:
- Payment rate update
- Disproportionate share payments
- Price transparency
- Graduate medical education
- New COVID-19 vaccination rate reporting requirements
- Changes to quality reporting and value-based payment programs
- Medicare Shared Savings Program modifications
The webinar took place Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
This webinar was the first in PYA’s twice-monthly “Healthcare Regulatory Roundup” series in which experts from across the firm will provide practical insights on the latest regulatory developments. More information about the series will be published soon.
If you would like information about healthcare regulations or compliance, contact one of the PYA executives below at (800) 270-9629.