The 2019 American Health Lawyers Association’s (AHLA) upcoming Health Care Transactions program will take place May 1-3, 2019, in Nashville, TN.
PYA thought leaders will join other distinguished speakers and industry leaders to provide insights into the business and legal issues involved in contemporary healthcare business transactions, including emerging care models, mergers-and-acquisitions trends, financing techniques, deal risk-management strategies, post-integration lessons, and more.
PYA Principal Michael Ramey will co-present with R. Michael Barry, a partner in the Corporate and Healthcare Practices of Arnall Golden Gregory, at the Business Law and Governance Practice Group Luncheon. Their presentation, “Consumerism’s Impact on Health System Acquisition Strategy,” will cover:
- “Consumerism” and ways in which health systems are adapting to meet consumer demand.
- Escalating requirements for price transparency.
- Types of market transactions that enable a consumer-driven strategy.
- Competition to health systems pursuing consumer-driven strategies.
- Legal challenges in advising health systems on consumer-driven investments.
PYA will serve as the sole platinum-level sponsor in addition to sponsoring various networking events, including the Networking and Diversity+Inclusion Reception.
If you would like assistance with any matter involving healthcare transactions, compliance, valuation, or strategy and integration, contact one of our PYA executives below at (800) 270-9629.