To begin a dialogue on timely, but occasionally, tricky topics in physician compensation and fair market value, PYA surveyed more than 30 physician compensation experts to understand the collective thoughts on issues impacting these topics in 2022. These issues range from compensation for advance practice practitioners to value-based compensation.
Please join PYA Principal Lyle Oelrich and other PYA colleagues in a series of 30-minute presentations as they discuss key physician compensation issues in 2022.
During this series, attendees can share questions or feedback. Our team will use subsequent sessions to address your most pressing physician compensation and fair market value issues.
Please check back soon for future sessions in our “Timely, Tough, or Tricky—Physician Compensation & FMV Topics” series.
- On-Demand Webinar: Timely, Tough, or Tricky—Physician Compensation and FMV Topics in 2022 (The Proposed 2023 MPFS) – 9/20/22
- On-Demand: Timely, Tough, or Tricky—Fair Market Value Specific to Physician Services in Rural Markets and Call Coverage Compensation, Including COVID-19 Implications – 7/12/22
- On-Demand Webinar: Changes to Commercial Reasonableness & Using Benchmark Data in 2022 – 5/26/22
- On-Demand Webinar: Value-Based Arrangements and Confusion Surrounding Comp per wRVUs – 5/3/22
- On-Demand Webinar: Group Practice Exception Regulation Changes and Advanced Practice Practitioners – 4/7/22
- On-Demand Webinar: The 2021 (and 2022) Medicare Physician Fee Schedule and Telehealth Services – 3/10/22
Look for more “Timely, Tough, or Tricky” physician compensation and fair market value sessions to come as they are formally scheduled, and participants’ input is collected.
If you would like assistance with physician compensation or fair market value, or any matter involving valuation, strategy and integration, or compliance, one of our executive contacts would be happy to assist. Please call (800) 270-9629.