Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) have been disproportionately affected by the pandemic and have been slower to rebound than other healthcare providers. During the 58th Annual LeadingAge Florida Convention & Exposition, PYA Principal Ken McCosh will join Joseph Tomaino of Grassi Healthcare Advisors in a session on “Calibrated Performance,” offering solutions to overcome the pandemic’s long-lasting impact on the census, cash flow, operations, and sustainability of SNFs.
During the presentation, they will cover:
- Cost containment through cash and vendor management programs.
- Alignment of expenses with occupancy and revenue.
- Value realization through identifying new revenue streams and maximizing existing ones.
- Assessment of clinical program effectiveness and revenue cycle integrity.
- Increased financing options through current lenders, new funding sources, and merger opportunities.
The convention will be held in person in Orlando from August 31-September 2, 2021.
Learn more and register.
If you would like guidance related to SNFs, or for assistance with any matter related to COVID-19 relief, visit PYA’s COVID-19 hub, or contact one of our PYA executives below at (800) 270-9629.