A premier educational opportunity, this year’s Montana Health Association (MHA) Health Summit will take place April 3-5, 2019, in Helena, MT.
PYA experts will join participants from cities and facilities across Montana to focus on performance improvement—advancing quality through innovation and collaboration.
PYA Principal Shannon Sumner and Consulting Manager Susan Thomas will present “Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, and the Trustee’s Role.” In this presentation, they will:
- Describe the evolving compliance and risk management landscape, including government agencies’ expectations for compliance oversight.
- Outline recent government investigations and settlements.
- Provide key takeaways regarding responsibilities for ensuring an effective compliance program.
- Connect trustee duties to specific elements of enterprise risk management.
- Empower trustees with questions to ask leadership teams in preparation for playing a more active role in the compliance program.
Learn more and register here.
If you would like more information about a trustee’s role in compliance or risk management, or would like assistance with any matter involving compliance, valuation, or strategy and integration, contact one of our PYA executives below at (800) 270-9629.