Our series on timely, but occasionally tricky, topics in physician compensation and fair market value continues. Building on a survey of 30 physician compensation experts about this topic, PYA thought leaders Principal Lyle Oelrich and Senior Manager Katie Taylor discussed the following key physician compensation issues for 2022:
- Value-Based Compensation
- Compensation Per wRVU
This 30-minute webinar included answers to our clients’ physician compensation and fair market value questions regarding these topics. The webinar took place Tuesday, May 3, 2022.
Be sure to view our other “Timely, Tough, or Tricky” webinars.
During this series, attendees can also share questions or their experiences regarding the most pressing physician compensation and fair market value issues. Look for more sessions to come as they are formally scheduled, and we continue to collect participants’ input.
Our team will use future sessions to address:
- Using Benchmark Data in 2022, Including COVID-19 Implications
- 2021 (and Beyond) Changes to Commercial Reasonableness
- Rural Physicians
- Integration of Independent Physicians in Employment Models
- Stark Blanket Waivers and the End of the Public Health Emergency
- Call Coverage Compensation, Including COVID-19 Implications
- Other Hot Topics (to be determined by webinar series participants, changes in market conditions over 2022, etc.)
If you would like assistance with compensation per wRVU or value-based compensation, or any matter involving valuation, strategy and integration, or compliance, one of our executive contacts would be happy to assist. You may email them below, or call (800) 270-9629.