To begin a dialogue on timely, but occasionally, tricky topics in physician compensation and fair market value, PYA surveyed more than 30 physician compensation experts to understand the collective thoughts on issues impacting these topics in 2022. These issues range from compensation for advance practice practitioners to value-based compensation.
Please join PYA Principal Lyle Oelrich and other PYA colleagues in a series of 30-minute presentations as they discuss key physician compensation issues in 2022.
Session #1: Presented Thursday, March 10, 2022
- The 2021 (and 2022) Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- Telehealth Services
During this series, attendees can share questions or feedback. Our PYA team will use subsequent sessions to address your most pressing physician compensation and fair market value issues.
Upcoming sessions will also address:
- Group Practice Exception Regulation Changes
- Confusion Surrounding Compensation per wRVU
- Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Using Benchmark Data in 2022, Including COVID-19 Implications
- 2021 (and Beyond) Changes to Commercial Reasonableness
- Rural Physicians
- Value-Based Compensation
- Integration of Independent Physicians in Employment Models
- Other Hot Topics (to be determined by webinar series participants, changes in market conditions over 2022, etc.)
Be sure to view our other “Timely, Tough, or Tricky” webinars.
If you would like assistance with physician compensation or fair market value, or any matter involving valuation, strategy and integration, or compliance, one of our executive contacts would be happy to assist. You may email them below, or call (800) 270-9629.