The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has released the proposed 2024 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule, which includes a number of areas of interest to providers. During this webinar, PYA Principals Valerie Rock, Angie Caldwell, and Lori Foley explained key takeaways from the proposed rule.
Webinar participants learned about these important areas:
- Conversion Factor Reduction
- Split/Shared Visit Billing Rules
- E/M Add-on Code for Complex Patients
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Modifications
- Quality Payment Program/Merit-Based Incentive Payment System
The webinar took place August 9, 2023.
Watch for more details about these upcoming HCRR webinars:
- August 16: FY2024 Final Rules
- August 30: Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act
This webinar was part of PYA’s twice-monthly “Healthcare Regulatory Roundup” series in which experts from across the firm provide practical insights on the latest regulatory developments.
If you would like assistance with evaluating regulatory impacts or any matter involving compliance, valuation, or strategy and transactions, one of our executive contacts would be happy to assist. You may email them below or call (800) 270-9629.