The Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) industry has faced disruption with Medicare Part A’s transition to the Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) in the fall of 2019. Providers seeking additional guidance to further develop and shape their compliance programs are encouraged to join PYA at the AHLA Long Term Care and the Law program March 2-4, 2020, in San Antonio, TX.
PYA Post-Acute Service Line Manager Amy Dalton will co-present with Liz Steffen, MJ CHC CPHRM MBA HCM MA CCC-SLP, Senior Divisional Corporate Compliance Officer of Promedica Health System. “The PPS [Prospective Payment System] to PDPM Pendulum: An Analysis of PDPM Compliance Matters Post Go-Live” will explore:
- Trends in care provision related to value-based outcomes and quality of care.
- Relevant compliance updates from the Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Justice, and Office of Inspector General.
- Clinical operational and compliance-related hurdles for SNFs post-PDPM go-live.
- How PDPM fits into the larger context of a SNF compliance program.
- PDPM recommendations and best practices going forward.
PYA is pleased to serve as the program sponsor for this event. Learn more and register.
If you would like more information about PDPM reimbursement and related compliance, or would like assistance with any matter involving compliance, valuation, or strategy and integration, contact one of our PYA executives below at (800) 270-9629.