PYA Principals Lori Foley and Tynan Kugler presented at the Georgia Hospital Association’s (GHA) 15th Annual Compliance Retreat as part of the Compliance Officers Roundtable. The Roundtable is an active group that meets quarterly and provides presentations and videos on various compliance-related issues to educate member compliance officers on various industry trends and information.
During the retreat, Lori and Tynan presented “2022 New Compliance Trends for Compliance Officers,” which focused on national topics, along with Georgia-specific legislation. Topics included:
- Price transparency, including the No Surprises Act and Good Faith Estimates.
- Real estate compliance.
- Proposed evaluation and management changes.
- Advanced practice provider considerations.
- Physician arrangements, including recruitment agreements and benchmarking.
- Preparing for the end of the public health emergency.
The retreat was held September 7-9, 2022, in Jekyll Island, Georgia. View the presentation slides here.
If you would like additional guidance with price transparency, physician arrangements, or any matter related to compliance, valuation, or strategy and transactions, one of our executive contacts would be happy to assist. You may email them below, or call (800) 270-9629.