Health lawyers from across the country will converge at the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) Annual Meeting to share information and analysis on current legal issues facing the healthcare industry. PYA thought leaders will interact with health law experts during in-depth breakout sessions, luncheons, and networking events. The event takes place June 24-26, 2019, in Boston, MA.
PYA Principal Jim Lloyd will co-present “What’s in a Name—The Ins and Outs of Healthcare Brand Value” with Gerald M. Griffith of Jones Day. Their presentation will cover:
- Valuing healthcare brands in connection with affiliation transactions.
- Defining the “market.”
- Finding proxies and other analytical tools.
- Searching for reasonableness and other compliance challenges.
- Understanding tax implications of royalties.
- Monitoring operations and protecting the brand.
PYA is proud to partner with AHLA as a program sponsor and exhibitor. Learn more and register here.
If you would like more information about brand value related to healthcare, or would like assistance with any matter involving valuation, compliance, or strategy and integration, contact one of our PYA executives below at (800) 270-9629.