Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) have been disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 crisis and are showing a significantly slower rebound than other types of healthcare providers.
These unique challenges call for uncommon solutions to overcome the pandemic’s long-lasting impact on the census, cash flow, operations, and sustainability of your SNF.
PYA and Grassi Healthcare Advisors presented a complimentary webinar explaining how to harness the power of data, resource utilization, value realization, and financing strategies to restore your facility’s financial health during and after the COVID-19 crisis.
Drawing from the principles of our proprietary Calibrated Performance approach, this 60-minute webinar demonstrated how to achieve:
- Cost containment through cash and vendor management programs
- Alignment of expenses with occupancy and revenue
- Value realization through identifying new revenue streams and maximizing existing ones
- Assessment of clinical program effectiveness and revenue cycle integrity
- Increased financing options through current lenders, new funding sources, and merger opportunities
The webinar took place on Thursday, February 11th, 2021.
This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS—Approval #20210819-1-A73155-DL.
If you would like to learn how our experienced healthcare professionals can show you how to progressively transform your SNF in 2021 and create a path back to financial and operational health please contact PYA at (800) 270-9629.