The Georgia Hospital Association (GHA) Summer Meeting will take place June 26-28, 2019, in Amelia Island, FL. PYA thought leaders look forward to interacting with attendees to discuss industry challenges and successes. Attendees will engage in educational sessions that address:
- Improving quality and patient experience.
- Increasing the likelihood of team member engagement in evidence-based practice.
- Understanding factors associated with economic trends in health system performance.
- Succeeding in the post-disruption healthcare environment, and technologies impacting hospitals.
- Grasping the realities of value-based purchasing models.
Learn more and register here.
For assistance with any matter involving compliance, valuation, and strategy and integration, contact one of our PYA executives below at (800) 270-9629.