PYA thought leaders will join attorneys with Hall Render to present a full line-up of compliance topics at the annual Montana Hospital Association (MHA) Corporate Compliance Conference. The two-day event gives an in-depth look at compliance related to telehealth, the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute, and cybersecurity.
PYA will present on the following:
- Compliance Officers That Wear Multiple Hats – PYA Senior Managers Susan Thomas and Traci Waugh
- Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act/Hospital Transfers – Traci Waugh and Hall Render Attorney Christopher Adelman
- COVID-19 and Telemedicine Compliance Update – PYA Chief Compliance Officer and Principal Shannon Sumner, Susan Thomas, and Traci Waugh
- Physician Arrangements: Update Regarding Stark and Anti-Kickback – Shannon Sumner and Traci Waugh, joined by Christopher Adelman
- Risk Assessment and 2021 OIG Workplan Review – Shannon Sumner, Susan Thomas, and Traci Waugh
- Cyber Security/Breach Notification – PYA Principal Barry Mathis
- Workplace and Employee Issues Post-COVID – Hall Render Attorney Mary Kate Liffrig
- A 2022 Forecast for Compliance – Barry Mathis and PYA Senior Manager Kathy Reep, joined by Hall Render Attorney Benjamin Fee
- Your Compliance Priorities: An Open Discussion
The MHA Corporate Compliance Conference takes place October 28-29, 2021, in Helena, Montana.
Learn more and register for virtual or in-person attendance here.
If you would like additional guidance related to telemedicine compliance, Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statute, or cybersecurity, or for assistance with any matter related to compliance, valuation, or strategy and integration, contact a PYA executive below at (800) 270-9629.