PYA Clients, Colleagues, and Friends,
As the world adjusts to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 circumstances, we all find ourselves in uncharted territory. PYA, like all responsible businesses, continues implementing necessary measures to ensure the safety of our employees and uninterrupted service to our clients. To that end, please know that all PYA personnel and services remain 100% functional and operational.
That said, we understand there may be circumstances during these unprecedented times that test even the best laid plans. Should you have concerns or experience an unintended disruption in service, please know we highly value your business, and we appreciate your patience with us as we work to ensure all our clients’ needs are met in a manner that protects both those clients and our firm. PYA is taking all necessary precautions with each decision oriented around our people and our clients.
Effective Tuesday, March 17th, 2020, and effective until at least March 31, 2020, all PYA offices will be closed to the public. PYA employees will continue to be fully functional, with the majority of our team working remotely from their homes.
At this time, we are not prepared to estimate whether our offices will remain closed to the public beyond March 31, 2020. Our team has made preparations to continue serving clients remotely for an extended period, if necessary. We appreciate the long-standing relationships with our clients and the dedication of our team as we continue to provide solutions in an innovative manner, and for partnering with us on new and creative ways of working during this tumultuous time.
We expect to remain active and communicative with our clients in the days to come. To that end, please note the following practical matters and information:
- Communicating with PYA will not change during this period of alternative working environment. Our email addresses and phone numbers remain 100% operational.
- Scheduled meetings within PYA offices will be postponed or canceled. Should you need to deliver information to PYA team members for the continuation of their work, we ask that you first consider the ability to do so electronically. Should that option not be available, we ask that you mail or arrange for delivery of the information (Fed Ex, UPS, etc.) to the firm’s offices. We will ensure firm personnel are available to retrieve such information and deliver it safely, and compliantly, to the necessary professionals.
- We will limit in-person meetings. Instead of in-person meetings, we encourage the use of video-conferencing technology. PYA has the ability to use multiple group meeting and web-sharing platforms. Let us know your platform of choice, and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- PYA continues to encourage all clients and employees to be mindful of the CDC guidance and warnings in the days/weeks to come. PYA has been implementing all CDC policies within our firm, and will continue to do so. To that end, our team’s ability to travel to client sites will be closely scrutinized and monitored on a case-by-case basis. Most clients have, at this point, elected to postpone or reschedule site visits, opting instead to continue advancing projects on a remote basis. We do understand, however, that extraordinary circumstances may require on-site meetings and associated travel. In those instances, please know that PYA will do all we can to meet our clients’ needs while protecting both your and our employees.
- We will continue offering regular updates to our employees and to our clients as situations change and circumstances evolve.
In addition to our email updates, please visit our website (www.pyapc.com) for continued updates, including those regarding federal and other authoritative rulings and clarifications.
Thank you for the continued support and trust you place in PYA. Long-standing relationships are the foundation upon which our firm was built over 36 years ago, and we value each and every relationship with our teammates and our clients. We look forward to working together to ensure your company is able to weather these unprecedented circumstances with confidence and access to the professional expertise required to do so.
President and CEO | PYA, P.C.