The myriad details surrounding hospital-physician transactions can be overwhelming, yet it is critical to understand and address each of them or risk compliance shortcomings and consequences. PYA has created a list of 10 common healthcare compliance concerns related to hospital-physician transactions. Topics include:
- Healthcare Real Estate
- Collections-Based Compensation Formula
- Administrative Compensation for Physicians/Physician Practices
- Purchase Price of Entities Acquired from Physicians
- Call Coverage
- Compensation “Stacking”
- Disproportionate Share Strategies
- Physician Recruitment Agreements/Income Guarantees
- Hospital-Based Physician Subsidies
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Distribution Methodology
This quick-glance list helps users identify gaps, and highlights any needs for additional expert consultation.
If you have questions or need assistance with compliance related to transactions, or would like assistance in any matter involving compliance, valuation, or strategy and integration, contact one of our PYA executives below at (800) 270-9629.